The Jr. Bulldogs Football Club is partnering with Rawlings & Winning Streak to give all players this year the opportunity to purchase high quality Adidas cleats at a savings of up to 20% off the retail price !
If your son is planning to buy new cleats this season, the link below is to an online store that parents can use to view and place an order for cleats. The store has 4 different styles available to choose from, at prices ranging from $38-$90, depending on the style. These cleats are among the lightest football cleats on the market, but offer plenty of support and comfort throughout the shoe.
If you need to try on the cleats to determine the size, the styles are available at Dick's Sporting Goods. The Black/Red style is only available through Dick's as an online item, but they have an all-Black design that players can try on to get an idea of the fit & size.
The store is currently open and accepting orders, and will remain open through July 17, 2014. Orders placed by that date will be delivered by the end of the month. (They may not be available in time for mini-camp, but should be delivered in time for the 1st week of practice in August)
If you have any questions, please contact your Head Coach.
2014 Jr. Bulldogs Tackle Football
We are pleased to announce another exciting year of Jr. Bulldogs Football. Our program is the feeder program for Fort Zumwalt South High and is endorsed by the high school football head coach, Scott Fulton. In addtion, our club is a member of the Jr. GAC football league www.jrgac.com. We play approximately 9 regular season games in addition to the playoffs. The season officially begins August 1st, with our first game in early September. Games are normally played on Saturday at area high school turf fields. Practices are held three times per week at Fort Zumwalt South High. We provide top quality Riddell Speed helmets and pads along with uniforms that are very similar to the high school. All registered players get to attend a free mini-camp hosted by the Jr. Bulldogs in late July which includes a camp t-shirt and shorts.
Tackle football registration is open until July 1st. If you have more than one child playing for the Jr. Bulldogs, then you are eligible to receive a family discount of $50.
Players that will be in 5th grade this fall (2014-2015) and attend either Emge or Progress South Elementary or attend another school, but reside in the FZ South School District are eligible to play up on the 6th grade team.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This year we are not offering a discount for returning players who are able to re-use their home jersey from last year. We will be purchasing all new home jersey's for this season.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 636-336-2810.
2014 Cheer Registration is OPEN
- Early Registration open until May 15, 2014 with a total cost of $300
- Registration between May 16 to June 30th will be $350.
- Registration fee includes: Shell, Skirt, Midriffs, Briefs, Warm Up, Cheer Bag, Bow, Shoes, Socks and Poms.
- There will be two cheer teams: Junior Varsity and Varsity. JV will cheer for the 6th grade and half of 7th grade game. Varsity will cheer from half time of the 7th grade game through the end of the 8th grade game.
- Varsity Requirements: practice three times per week. Two days will consist of five hours with Adrenaline Explosion. Cost for that program is $100 per month. Adrenaline Explosion will start their practices the first week of June. Satruday practice will be two hours at South High School. Varsity Coaches will be Jenn Sapp and Cathy McLaren.
- Jr. Varsity: will practice three days a week and practices will be at South High School
Both squads will practice one day a week together. We will learn a new cheer with both squads that will be a showcase during the 7th grade half time.
Uniform Fitting Date: July 9th at 5:30 - 6:30 pm at Middendof-Kredell Branch Libary
All girls that sign up agree to participate in all club fundraisers and will do their best to raise funds for the Jr. Bulldogs Cheerleading program. This will also take committment from the parents. Fundraising funds will go toward camp, camp wear etc.