2014 Jr. Bulldogs Tackle Football
We are pleased to announce another exciting year of Jr. Bulldogs Football. Our program is the feeder program for Fort Zumwalt South High and is endorsed by the high school football head coach, Scott Fulton. In addtion, our club is a member of the Jr. GAC football league www.jrgac.com. We play approximately 9 regular season games in addition to the playoffs. The season officially begins August 1st, with our first game in early September. Games are normally played on Saturday at area high school turf fields. Practices are held three times per week at Fort Zumwalt South High. We provide top quality Riddell Speed helmets and pads along with uniforms that are very similar to the high school. All registered players get to attend a free mini-camp hosted by the Jr. Bulldogs in late July which includes a camp t-shirt and shorts.
Tackle football registration is now open. We are offering an EARLY Registration discount. If you register your son on or before April 30th and pay a minimum of $50 down you will receive a $50 discount off the regular fee of $300. If you have more than one child playing for the Jr. Bulldogs, then you are eligible to receive a family discount of $50. Don't forget that we also offer a payment plan to help spread out the cost of registration over many months.
Players that will be in 5th grade this fall (2014-2015) and attend either Emge or Progress South Elementary or attend another school, but reside in the FZ South School District are eligible to play up on the 6th grade team.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This year we are not offering a discount for returning players who are able to re-use their home jersey from last year. We will be purchasing all new home jersey's for this season.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 636-336-2810.
2014 Cheer Registration is OPEN
- Early Registration open until May 15, 2014 with a total cost of $300
- Registration between May 16 to June 30th will be $350.
- Registration fee includes: Shell, Skirt, Midriffs, Briefs, Warm Up, Cheer Bag, Bow, Shoes, Socks and Poms.
- There will be two cheer teams: Junior Varsity and Varsity. JV will cheer for the 6th grade and half of 7th grade game. Varsity will cheer from half time of the 7th grade game through the end of the 8th grade game.
- Varsity Requirements: practice three times per week. Two days will consist of five hours with Adreneline Explosion. Cost for that program is $100 per month. Adrenanile Explosion will start their practices the first week of June. Satruday practice will be two hours at South High School. Varsity Coaches will be Jenn Sapp and Cathy McLaren.
Saturday Practice will be both squads. We will learn a new cheer with both squads that will be a showcase during the 7th grade half time.
Uniform Fitting Date: July 9th at 5:30 - 6:30 pm at Middendof-Kredell Branch Libary
All girls that sign up agree to participate in all club fundraisers and will do their best to raise funds for the Jr. Bulldogs Cheerleading program. This will also take committment from the parents. Fundraising funds will go toward camp, camp wear etc.